Thanks to Airbnb you can find accommodation cheaper than in hotels in more than 34,000 cities around the world. You can find a really cheap place to stay in shared room, private room or also the entire home or apartment. And you can find unique places to stay like castles, boats, planes or tree houses.
HOW TO EARN 350 NOK (€32) FOR YOUR FIRST STAY
Airbnb is often changing the value of the credit for your first stay. Normally you can get €27 (or equivalent in your currency). But there is one way how to get €37. Follow this guide and enjoy your voucher.
1. Go to Airbnb through this link.
2. You will get to the Norwegian version of Airbnb website (the screenshots below are from the German website). That’s the only option how to get €37 credit instead of €27. Now register with your Facebook, Google or email – it’s up to you.
3. Enter your information: name, surname, email, password and click the button.
4. Check your email inbox and click the button in the email from Airbnb – you will confirm your email address.
5. Switch the language to English on the bottom of the site.
6. Now you can use your €37 Airbnb voucher (or equivalent in your currency) before the payment. A qualifying reservation has to be in the total value of 650 NOK (€60) or more (excluding service fee).
That’s all. Don’t forget that the free €37 Airbnb credit is valid only for 12 months. Enjoy your stay and share this post with your friends!